FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

Need tutorials on how to build something? Click here!
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

We are compiling some commonly asked questions that aren't always covered in tutorials here. Please ask your question and we'll add it into the FAQ by category.

Rules

Can I use glitches to x-ray? That's not a hack.
All exploits that give you an advantage that other players don't have or aren't intended to be utilized in game are against the rules.

Can I take a player's build if they quit the server?
Do you have permission from that player? If so, they should have transferred the claim to you in such a case. If you happen upon a player's build where that player has not been on in a long time or has quit without affirmation, then we really don't want you to touch the build at all.

I can access the nether roof without exploiting, why is this still not allowed?
We are currently working on a solution to this so that we can allow players access to the roof without allowing builds on the roof, as this was the main issue. People wanted to create farms on the nether roof and we did not want to allow that. Until a solution is found, access to the nether roof is not allowed.

Can I make a zero tick farm?
Please do not make zero tick farms. The server handles ticks differently than standard vanilla gameplay so we can reduce lag. Zero tick farms bypass this, thus adding to lag without the server autonomously restricting it. The best we can currently do is to ask players to not make zero tick farms.

Mods

Schematica/Litematica are allowed?
These mods are allowed, however, we ask players do not use the print function.

Can we use minimaps?
We have no way of monitoring you for use of them but we ask that you do not use the underground mode to see caves and hidden rooms players may have built.

Replay Mod/
It is allowed. We ask that you don't use it to pinpoint resources, however.

Technical Issues

Behavioral Situations
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

Updated 23 APR 2020
Updated 02 May 2020
Updated 27 June 2020: replay mod