List of items that can be sold to the server

You can talk about anything here.
Kolas
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: kolas32613

Can we have a list of items that can be sold to the server using /sell with the price they can be sold at? Last map we had admin shops which had server prices for some of the items. A list of all items would be appreciated.
Finding answers to your questions is a part of the Blockhermit experience.
Tiberaus
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tiberaus

Here is the most complete list I could find, with the price at which 64 items will sell to the server. Admittedly, this list seems rather short :/

stone-75
granite-150
diorite-150
andesite-150
dirt-48
cobblestone-48
gravel-64
oak_sapling-640
dispenser-1,680
noteblock-40.96
piston (regular)-1,440
cactus-50
netherrack-32
glowstone (block)-768
hopper-4,000
dropper-1,440
terracotta (undyed)-75
observer-2,000
repeater-1,200
comparator-1,440
diamond-16,000
redstone_dust-180
cod (uncooked)-32
Stay at home, Save the world.

"The best way to climb out of a hole is to first put down the shovel."
― Unknown
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

This list is actually much shorter now. We don't want players to be able to sell too many redstone type items to the server. We want to encourage player to player economy.
Kolas
Hermit
Hermit

can we have an updated list? I don't see why keeping the list a secret is useful since anyone interested in selling something can just try selling the items and huge farms are not allowed anyways so people won't be able to farm them too much. Having an official list would be nice if it is not too much trouble.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner

We can't put out an official list if we ourselves don't have a list yet, sadly. It's not that we're keeping it a secret, it's that it's incomplete and still being worked on.
Kolas
Hermit
Hermit

Oh ok. in that case hope we get a list when or if there is one. Thanks for the replies.
scifiguy7
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: scifiguy7

Since I just started and some time has passed since the last comment, I am giving this a bump to see if there might be an update. Didn't reliaze there is an alternative to dropping stuff on the floor.
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner

Sadly, we are still working on it. The market isnt fully stabilized yet and the prices have to be set in a way they wont disrupt the economy in a bad way. That being said, basic mineables like stone, cobble, etc as well as enderpearls can be sold to the server (end farm has a sign stating this, so players know you can sell even without an official list)
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

I think it may be a good idea to make netherrack sellable before the server gets updated to 1.16, since the mining in the nether would otherwise probably leave a lot of items (ergo entities) on the ground.
Munchkin
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

I believe that selling netherrack is possible, I was able to sell it Today at R32 per stack as the list implies.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D