Trade Sign Issues

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
EtsukoArtz
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: EtsukoArtz

Whenever someone uses a Trade sign to buy an item, one diamond for 3 stacks of gravel for example, the Trade sign takes the diamond and does not give the buyer anything, nor does it say anything in chat. I am unsure if the owner of the sign gets the payed diamond or not.

The issue started when we switched to 1.16.2, and it does not affect Buy signs. This has happened with multiple signs, and only Item for Item signs. This seems to affect everyone. I think it may be an issue with a plugin, but cannot be sure.
Tiberaus
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tiberaus

Thank you for reporting. We're aware of the issue and working to find a solution. We'll post an update here when we know more.

Until then, we encourage players to stray from using [trade] signs if possible.
Stay at home, Save the world.

"Asking for help is never an admission of defeat."
― Unknown

Block Hermit Non-Official DiscordSupport The Server
Darklock109
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Darklock109

Just through it may be helpful. From experience with my market stall, the trade sign just need to be remade for them to work.
It seems that the update caused the sign shops to register that there is the correct item in the chest but at the same time the item is see as the incorrect item. (Sorry for the bad explanation)
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

Trade signs that sold more than one stack of items appear to all have broken. There may be other specific items that are also broken.