Server Lag

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Fred583
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Fred583

Hi! I was flying through the air at a rather slow pace towards my region when all of a sudden I died of experiencing kinetic energy. I was above the build limit, and I know there were no world borders. The only issue I can think of is server lag. Thanks!
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends".
Fred583
Hermit
Hermit

24 hour bump
"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends".
Fred583
Hermit
Hermit

24 Hour Bump
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

Seems you were killed by hitting the worldborder, that's where all your items were dropped. I've put them back into your inventory anyway, some of them were outside and couldn't have been picked up.
Fred583
Hermit
Hermit

Thats so weird, I have traveled that way and back before. Thank you so much!
Fred583
Hermit
Hermit

The elytra was the only thing that wasn't recovered. Well, at least the only important thing.