List of Regions and purposes

You can talk about anything here.
scifiguy7
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: scifiguy7

Is there a list of Regions along with ownership/mayor/purpose (community/private) that exists?

Mainly it would be nice to see region names and purposes. Not everyone has posted this at their Region Pole. When exploring for open Wilderness areas to claim, it can be a real problem if you get stuck at night in a private region where you can't build an emergency shelter.
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

Here is a list of named regions, their mayor and whether they are private or community. However, a list with purposes does not exist at the time of writing. There is of course the public farm list but I doubt that'll really help you.
I do play on the server...
                                                   sometimes.
Raven
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: RavenSky123

The closest I've come to finding region purposes in Blockhermit is the 'Yellow Pages' section of the Library in Central (which has a very small selection of regions). Perhaps this could be updated slightly with the information lieuwe_berg has provided? The only problem is that it might be difficult to provide a truly comprehensive guide to every region (or even most of them).
The coordinates for this place in Central are: -710, 72, 158.
I hope this might prove useful to someone!
-Raven
Heya!
Kolas
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: kolas32613

lieuwe_berg wrote:
21 Aug 2020, 10:54
Here is a list of named regions, their mayor and whether they are private or community. However, a list with purposes does not exist at the time of writing. There is of course the public farm list but I doubt that'll really help you.
that list seems to be outdated. I did not find shard on it and some other details are outdated as well.
Finding answers to your questions is a part of the Blockhermit experience.
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

that list seems to be outdated. I did not find shard on it and some other details are outdated as well.
[/quote]

While some details and regions may not ne present on that list, I would not say that it is outdated due to the fact that my community region, Birchester which as only recently been named, appears on the list.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

The list updates any time we get a new mayorship. But since we're manually taking care of that list, regions like central aren't on there.