Winning Name of My Region Name Vote

You can talk about anything here.
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

Hi All,

Thought you might like to hear the results for my recent region name vote.

In last position with a grand total of zero votes we have Twycaster. Then in 5th, we have Sparkton with Oakenstead and Lochurst in joint 4th. After that, we have Myreford in 3rd closely followed by Foxbury in 2nd. So that means that the winner of the region name vote is... Birchester! It just barely pulled it out of the bag at the last moment with only one vote separating it from a tie with Foxbury.

I've also included any in-game votes that were made, in particular, a suggestion for 'The Outlands' which I found scattered across the ballot paper chest. Unfortunately, as you now know, that it did not win. We also had a few other suggestions for names and these included, Muncaster (no idea where they got that from) and Scaro.

Thank you ever so much to all who participated.
Munchkin
Last edited by Munchkin on 30 Jun 2020, 05:48, edited 1 time in total.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
Kamthekam
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Kamthekam

Yay!
Hey, are you mercuric chloride? Cause you're pretty toxic.
ACommence
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: ACommence

Wait so is Oakenstead 1st or 4th?
o-o
“Peace of mind and a comfortable income are predicted by a dream of eating potatoes in any form.”
-Ned Ballantyne & Stella Coeli
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

Oakenstead was 4th, thanks for pointing that out. I can confirm the winner is actually Birchester as the poll thread shows.

Birchester winning is actually kinda ironic because I keep on losing all my birch trees and saplings.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
Raven
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: RavenSky123

Heya!
Very excited to see the winning name, can't wait to live in a named region :D. Congratulations to Munchkinnibbler for managing all the votes and suchlike.
-Raven
Heya!