ROJP intiative- The EU of BlockHermit

You can talk about anything here.
vladico
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: vladico

I am trying to get this initiative going (republic of joined players). It is basically a democratic state that aims to expand the infrastructure, economy and help the players. It has a democratically president that get's elected every 6 months. Under him are 5 players that create laws, that then pass by the president. there are 5 departments: roads, market, humanitarian, external affairs and law. Any project will be awarded based on a auction. Every player that joins can propose a project or law that gets voted on by the community and , if it passes, gets applied.
*Laws and member list will be added to this posts as things continue.
*A constitution has been started:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1403 ... sp=sharing
*member list:
-Vladico
-t0mbrid3r
-oh_tassos
-Munchkinnibbler
-Wixler_17
Last edited by vladico on 09 Jun 2020, 13:49, edited 3 times in total.
Oh_Tassos
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Oh_Tassos

i guess add me (though i dont think we're gonna be able to do much)
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

I don't mean to discourage you, but I think it will be hard to run this, looking at the fact that you need at least six active players (that stay active) wanting to fully throw themselves at this. Me personally, I'm already occupied with my own projects, so I won't be joining.
vladico
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: vladico

yeah, but like, even with 3-4 players, it will be easy to create projects that will show the benefits. also, i will be posting a constitution soon
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

As I mentioned in the United Hermits post, perhaps it would be a good idea to bring both this and United Hermits under the same umbrella, to work together as mayors, like you suggested, to try to improve regions (where possible) and the server as a whole with various different projects.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D