Why is the server so dead?

You can talk about anything here.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: iron62

The title says it all.
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Tiberaus
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tiberaus

What do you mean by dead? If you are talking about the lower player count, that can be attributed to school/work. Our server is most active during the summer months (late May to early September.)
Stay at home, Save the world.

"Asking for help is never an admission of defeat."
― Unknown

Block Hermit Non-Official DiscordSupport The Server
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

Yeah, the server isn't dead at all, there's just a lot of other stuff going on for the players atm. I'd love to spend 6 hours a day playing minecraft but that would mean my studies would halt.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Maybe so, but it never used to feel so empty during these months in the past years. Maybe it’s just me?
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Wixler_17
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Wixler_17

It also doesn't help that November is exam season for some, and with some high schools moving to a quarterly system where exam happen 4 times a year instead of two.

Also, the big Minecraft hype happened in early 2020 and is slowly going down in interest. This is easily explained when looking at the google trends involving Minecraft. It is still higher than before March 2020, but lower than that peak.
I went to bed and looked at the stars

and then I thought...

Where is my ceiling?
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Ah, that makes sense, I didn't think about it like that, I don't really keep track of the trends.