This year we'll be celebrating Halloween a bit differently: With a Trick-o-Treat Haunted House Build-Off! Participants will have until Friday, October 30th at 11:59 pm UTC-7 to reply with their submission that follows these requirements:
- Include the following: A title for your build, your Minecraft username, the region and coordinates, and at least one photo of your build (image tutorial).
- Your build must fit the theme "Haunted House". You don't necessarily need to build the stereotypical haunted mansion- it just needs to be some sort of living quarters that appears to be haunted.
- Your build needs to have a doorbell that, when rung, will dispense some candy/food or small gift. Permissions need to be set up correctly so any player can ring the doorbell.
- Your build's footprint must be no larger than 16 by 16 blocks and no taller than 32 blocks.
- Submissions are one per person.
- Submissions must be new builds. You may not submit a pre-existing build.
- It is recommended you add a cooldown so one player can't steal all the candy.
- The last day to reply with your submission is Friday, October 30th at 11:59 pm UTC-7. Players will be able to vote for their favorite build on Halloween (Oct. 31st).
- First prize is one Mending/Infinity bow. The 1st and 2nd runner-ups will receive a special sword.