26%
Puppygirlz
No votes

Total votes: 27
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Munchkinnibbler

No worries, regarding dragon eggs I don't think we will add them to the list as there's only a few on the server. The latest one (from when the end reset in June/July in line with the upgrade to 1.16.1). Afaik the end does not get reset too often as the border expands every hour.

However I have added dragon heads, along with lots of other items that people may want to sell and or buy, to our internal list for a future list update.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

I don't think dragon eggs are to be sold
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: iron62

Can we get dragon eggs on the server?
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

We can but only when the end resets.
Oh hello, I’m from Britain. Like drinking tea in the kitchen, we love queueing and the weather and being polite, there’s nothing better. :D
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

So how many people get one?
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

iron621 wrote:
23 Sep 2020, 12:37
So how many people get one?
I'm not sure what you mean. I've only been on BH for a year now. All of that time we have been on v3 and I wouldn't know how long we have. I think it was probably around 1.13 but don't hold me to that.
I presume there would be 1 Egg per end reset. Without knowing how many resets there have been, it would be hard to know the number of eggs on the server. However, I do happen to know that the latest one was lost so that would make the amount roughly No. of End Resets minus 1 if not fewer.

As I'm not in any way a senior, junior, etc, it is very hard to say. So in response to your question I, and I expect it's the same for a number of players, do not know who does have an egg.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Could you add stone, andesite, granite, diorite, and cobble to the list pls? Thanks.
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Sure, they can be added easily
scifiguy7
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: scifiguy7

Najyk had a question about putting Rhine prices next to the items too that I don't think received an answer (on the first page, it was a multi-part question and I think it just got overlooked).

It seems like more people are starting to use Rhines, so this sounds like a good idea. Or maybe just setting a suggested range for Diamond <--> Rhine conversion.
Munchkin
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

scifiguy7 wrote:
09 Oct 2020, 13:06
Najyk had a question about putting Rhine prices next to the items too that I don't think received an answer (on the first page, it was a multi-part question and I think it just got overlooked).

It seems like more people are starting to use Rhines, so this sounds like a good idea. Or maybe just setting a suggested range for Diamond <--> Rhine conversion.
Thank you for raising this however it is already a thing. Admittedly it is on the botton of Precious Items and Blocks and isn't too noticeable.

Diamonds: 700-850 Rhines per diamond

However this has since changed and is now 750-1000, an update will hopefully be done soon.