Lost Items found

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: iron62

Hey,

Not sure if this belongs in General Requests, but I found some items in a sunken ship, expensive full gear, shulker, elytra, rockets and more. Tiberaus searched but could not find a record of death.

The items were floating so I put them in a chest.
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Wixler_17
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Wixler_17

Could I ask where this ship was?

And if any of the gear was renamed?
I went to bed and looked at the stars

and then I thought...

Where is my ceiling?
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

Oof forgot to put the coords, I can show a senior when they join. The elytra and pickaxe did not have a name I don't think (except the default name)
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Tiberaus
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tiberaus

I don't remember the exact coordinates, but I do know the region it was found in. The shipwreck is near X1070 Z-4600 if anyone wants to investigate. It's just below the water surface.
Stay at home, Save the world.

"Asking for help is never an admission of defeat."
― Unknown

Block Hermit Non-Official DiscordSupport The Server
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

It was in the wilderness, if someone needs me to give them the location I will need to be online.
Tiberaus
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tiberaus

Forgot to mention- you can get to those coords by visiting Nextvale and going northeast, or Garouge and 2 regions north.
Stay at home, Save the world.

"Asking for help is never an admission of defeat."
― Unknown

Block Hermit Non-Official DiscordSupport The Server