Claim Transfer,

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
wfuzzypup
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: wfuzzypup

Hello, Before FinalBoy went on a break, he told me to take over his private region next to slab town. I was waiting for him to get on and unclaim it so I can then claim it, but since he is now not able to get on BH, I'll like his claim to be transferred. I can give you guys proof that he gave me his builds if you guys need.
Bagels are round
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

If a player is on break they can facilitate this transfer themselves.

If a player is unable to login back in due to unforeseen, extenuating circumstances, they may request here on the forums that a transfer be made on their behalf.

If a player is banned their claims will not be transferred.

Request is denied due as the claim owner has to be the one making this request directly.

However, please note that the original claim owner will not able to request this transfer due to their current player status.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
wfuzzypup
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: wfuzzypup

So, just to to be clear, I cannot get the claim transferred since Finalboy's "situation" so will the claim just reset?
Bagels are round
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

Correct
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?