Container Trust on Lectern in Market Plot

Requests such as player information, an extension of claim expiry, or other general requests to seniors that cannot be categorized into currently existing forum subcategories should be addressed here.
Tigsu
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

Ayyo, hello to all.

Due to different plugins, I'd like to be able to have my lectern be read in my market shop which explains the rules for my new addition to my shop (custom maps and the rules on how to get one etc). I didn't want to put a billion signs down so I made a book on it instead. The lectern is on the second floor of the BH Tribune shop (located in the Brown section).

And if possible maybe even allow the bell to be access too? Though that might make it a bit too chaotic and a hit of fun to be pressed by random players. :D

As always,
Thanks so much.
Tigger
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie
Tigrannosaurus Rex/Tigsurina
Tigsu
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

bump
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie
Wixler_17
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Wixler_17

If you can't get it done, making a written book, copying it multiple times and selling em for 1$ and buying them back for that same price could be an alternative.

Hope that helps
I went to bed and looked at the stars

and then I thought...

Where is my ceiling?
Tigsu
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

heh selling and buying my own stuff, I might do that or relocate it to my own region
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie
Oh_Tassos
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Oh_Tassos

i think you cant have that permission on your market plot (keyword: think), so maybe sell them for 1 rhine yeah
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

Allowing players access to chests essentially allows players to have more than one shop owner in a plot which we are currently not allowing. I understand that is not what you would be using it for, but sadly because of limitations by world guard, we cannot currently be flexible on this matter.
Tigsu
Old Hermit
Old Hermit

No problem, I have relocated it to my own region :>
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie