Unable to build in Market Plot

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Darklock109
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Darklock109

I am not sure if this effects anyone else on the server, but in my market plot when I go to build or open a chest it says I need administrative permission, I am still able to open doors though. My plot is OR1-2006 (left hand side first ring of the orange sector) If that helps.
- this may affect all players that have a market plot
- being unable to build in the market plots
- in the market region
- I noticed it 8:00am UTC 25/09
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

temporary glitch? Your perms seem to be set up correctly when I checked just now.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: iron62

Hey, didn't want to make a new topic for the same problem, but I was trying to refill my shop, and it says I don't have permission. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone
Doges12345
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Doges12345

Me and And ThinkTrident are having the same problem when we try to do anything it says "You don't have administrator's permission to build here"
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

We had to temporarily close building in market as players somehow had permission to build and break anywhere in market. This should be resolved now.
iron621
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: iron62

Yes I am currently able to access and build in my plot. Thank you
“I just want to lie on the beach and eat hot dogs. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” – Kevin Malone