Monsters Hunted Advancement

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

My bug is as follows: for the advancement "Monsters Hunted" you have to kill a list 34 (in 1.16.2 including piglin brute) hostile mobs. I'm trying to get as many advancements as I can, so I've been hunting to get this advancement done. In my advancements tab it says I've killed 31/34. However, according to my statistics I've killed 32/34 that are on the list (all except for the piglin brute and the zoglin, both of which i first need a nether reset for). I have triple checked this list, so I'm completely sure of this number.

First I thought it might be a bug from 1.16.1 that would be resolved by updating to 1.16.2, since others had put it on the bug site from mojang saying that the ender dragon was the problem. I've now killed the ender dragon in 1.16.2 and can say that this is not the case for me. Then I thought zombified piglins having been pigmen could have been the problem, but killing those again also didn't put my number at 32.

Now in the bug report on Mojang's site they said you could look into the files to see which mob was still missing, but I don't think I can do that since this isn't my server, meaning I don't think I have any files relating to it. I was hoping a senior would have the ability to do so for me to figure out what I need to do. If not, I guess I'd have to try killing all hostile mobs again and see if that helps. I doubt it will though, since getting the kill the first time didn't work either. I'd appreciate some help :)
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

Not a bug, and I won't say which one you're missing. But you can have a hint - it's a monster that wasn't included until 1.16.
Najyk
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Najyk

You were right, I'd already killed a couple withers before but all in 1.15. Counter is now up to 32/34, thank you!