Iron Golems spawning where they should not be able to

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
TheHypnon
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: TheHypnon

Iron golems are able to spawn on beds(transparent blocks(https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Bed)) and in spots that should be too narrow to let them spawn(as in 1x4x4 spaces), thus instantly suffocating them.

no space thats 2x2 wide and non-transparent
stone brick slabs on the left, the polished granite is only 1 block wide

Happend at -1400 110 3659
Happens reliably
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

Mechanics changed greatly already and any door anywhere has the potential to increase what the game considers to be the village radius.

I have something like 12 villagers as a village and have some 8 golems spawned and active at the same time. This is single player world but the behaviour you are describing is not unusual. The most effective way to eliminate golems from spawning somewhere is with height limitations.
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?
TheHypnon
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: TheHypnon

Well i mostly take issue with the fact that mobs spawn on transparent blocks, like beds and slabs, or inside a wall and instantly dying which should be quite unusual if not downright impossible.
I will try to limit the height but if they can spawn inside walls they should be able to spawn inside ceilings.
hoost
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: hoost

At the end of the day it is not a BH side issue, it exists due to Minecraft core mechanics and happens on other vanilla type servers
“Remember! Reality's an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Byeeee!” - Anonymous, or is it?