Villager transfer between region poles

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

This has become a problem today. ZackLondon, Steven, and I have all tried recently today and we cannot seem to find a way to transfer our villas to a different region (both on different places).

Steven tried using a boat while I and Zack tried via Minecraft. Just wondering if someone can take a look at this, thanks so much. :3
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie
Tigrannosaurus Rex/Tigsurina
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

This is not a glitch. Because of the extra data stored in villagers, they cannot be transported between regions by poles. If you would like for that to be a feature, please request it on the plugin:

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/population-density
Self-VoDsBETA
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Tigsu

Ah, thank you so much for letting me know, I was wondering about it and I discussed it with Steven for a bit and we couldn't help but feel like it was too weird to be a glitch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll be sure to suggest that to be a feature in the plugin, though speaking of plugins, have we thought to update the wandering villagers? giving them more unique trades like random player heads may make them more useful in game but also harder for you seniors to add. Just a suggestion tho, many thanks

-Tigger
Tigsu
Tiggitha/Tigo
Tsu/Tigger/Tigopie
Tigrannosaurus Rex/Tigsurina
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

We will think about adding to wandering traders though player heads is currently a defunct (awaiting a fix) donation item, so that wont be up for trade. Thanks for the suggestion!