Mansion in Mansion Region Not Spawning Illagers

If you've run into a glitch or server error, please let us know here.
Azungu
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Azungu

I am trying to find a banner bearing illager so I can start a raid, but the light at the mansion does not light up when I push the button. I have come back several times in the past day and a half, and it still doesn't work. I tried leaving and coming back, hoping other hostile mobs would despawn, but it didn't fix the problem. I likewise tried going through the mansion killing the hostile mobs, but it did not help either.

WHO - Myself, and anyone who wants to use the Mansion.
WHAT - The button that is supposed to activate illager spawning not working.
WHERE - Mansion region, at the Mansion entrance
WHEN - I tried again just now, 8:21 a.m. CST. I tried several times yesterday as well.
WHY - I don't know the spawn mechanics for the mansion, but if it is tied to the mob cap, I thought eliminating the other hostile mobs in the Mansion might fix it, but it did not. Today there was only one other person online when I pushed the button, so they couldn't have loaded too many mobs on their end. If the button ties to a command block or something, then it's just broken and needs someone to look at it.

Thanks for reviewing my issue!
Cobbett
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: Cobbett

The Mansion works with a despawn-timer, to stop mobs being repeatedly spawned with multiple button presses. If the light is off the button will just drop another item on the pressure plate and reset the timer again, so you'd have to wait another 6 minutes. Mobs are spawned by command blocks so aren't affected by the mob cap.
Cobbett
Senior
Senior

haha there were 45 blocks on the pressure plate, no wonder it wasn't turning on. Anyway, here's what it looks like inside the super secret Mansion control room.
mansion.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Azungu
Hermit
Hermit
Minecraft Name: Azungu

LOL, my end only shows this: "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post."
Cobbett
Senior
Senior

How odd. You won't have perms to attach a file but you should be able to view them.

https://imgur.com/a/t8Lf6zP