Posh_D
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit
Minecraft Name: Posh_D

05 Oct 2018, 11:29

I'd like to be the mayor of my region at x -2199 z -3799
Requesting a generic name
I have 48936 claim block left
I've played 2.76 hours on the server. Joined yesterday (2018/10/4)
Please do consider my request. Thank you.
What's better than having a Diamond?
Posh_D
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

05 Oct 2018, 14:37

Edit : Request it to stay as a wilderness
Sorry for the trouble
HayanTokki
Owner
Owner
Minecraft Name: HayanTokki

06 Oct 2018, 20:22

I've claimed the whole region for you but didn't see your additional reply requesting not to name the region and have named the region Windhill. Please let me know what I can do to remedy this for you as I cannot unname a region.

Your region has been claimed in your name. You are not in claim debt, but it will take a bit of time before you are able to make additional claims. Trust in claims (like market or in another's claim) does not count towards this, so you will still be able to apply for market later on. Please note that if you /abandonclaim, your entire region becomes unclaimed. You will still be able to divide your claims using /subdivideclaims to allow people container access and etc where you would like.

Claims will expire after 60 days so please make sure you check back in if you will be gone awhile. The claims expire not just by checking for login, but also for activity. Block changes need to be made to make sure your claim is considered 'active'.
Posh_D
Fresh Hermit
Fresh Hermit

06 Oct 2018, 20:47

Sure you can keep the region name as Windhill. I'm alright with it and you don't have to do anything for it. Thank you for fulfilling my request.