Llamas for Wixler_17

Apply to be mayor to your region here!
Wixler_17
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Wixler_17

I am requesting a personal region
*Important info*
I have about 40k Claim blocks (~31K used, 8K free)
I am unsure how many hours I have been online post 1.13. I want to assume ~500h, but I might be wrong
The region is located at 600x/y/2600z
I would like the region to rename wilderness for the time being

*Other info*
-There are three more of us, Vertically_Thicc, Heikvo and 0grub0. They might have claims in the region, but they have all permitted me to override it. I can show proof or ask them to abandon their claim if needed. They are trusted players (to me) as I know them IRL. We have decided to have the claim under my name (Wixler_17)
-The was a period that I was away from the server. Long story short, I went on a trip abroad, but it got cut short due to the global crisis and I came back home, able to play regularly. My friends should have been active during that time. Hope that doesn't cause any issues
-We (Me and my friends) would prefer a personal region over a community region, one to have the entire thing claimed and two since we're planning to excavate the entire thing. After reading the thread before requesting, it states that we cannot gather resources in the region if it was a community region, and it would be a pain waiting to be able to claim the entire thing.

Sorry if the information seems excessive, I just knew that there were things that would impact my chances of getting mayorship

Thanks for all you guys do
I went to bed and looked at the stars

and then I thought...

Where is my ceiling?
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

0grub0 has a claim in your region. I therefore cannot claim the entire region in your name.
I do play on the server...
                                                   sometimes.
Wixler_17
Old Hermit
Old Hermit
Minecraft Name: Wixler_17

0grub0 has unclaimed his claims.

We also decided to request a generic name for our region until we decide a custom name. That would be awesome if that was done too

thanks
I went to bed and looked at the stars

and then I thought...

Where is my ceiling?
lieuwe_berg
Senior
Senior
Minecraft Name: lieuwe_berg

Dang, sorry. I totally read over that I can unclaim any claims of theirs.

I've claimed the region in your name and did not name it.

EDIT: Named the region as mentioned in the follow-up (sorry, again!): Hazelnut.
  • You are in claim debt (-67606 claim blocks), this means that you cannot claim any more. However, you can be trusted in other's (sub)claims like Market as these do not affect your claim block count.
  • Using /abandonclaim will forfeit your entire region's claim, so be super careful when using this!
  • Be careful of who you trust, we're unlikely to intervene if you trusted the wrong person.
I do play on the server...
                                                   sometimes.